NitWits COVID-19 Update
NitWits COVID-19 Update
It is with cautious optimism that we are opening our doors to provide Louisville Kentucky with lice treatment. Client and staff safety is our highest priority at this time. With that in mind we’ve always taken extensive measures to disinfect with non-toxic cleaners to prevent the spread of lice, but with the recent spread of the coronavirus we have enhanced our efforts.
Effective immediately, we will be limiting patient visits to one family per room and appointments will be spread out to limit the number of families in the clinics. All of our technicians are wearing face masks to protect themselves and we ask that clients wear them too. We will need a 30 minute window in between each appointment to have ample time to sanitize.
Leave All The Mess For US To Clean Up
The mess that comes with head lice treatment is honestly disgusting. We would never feel comfortable bringing this into your home even with Coronavirus. This is still the Safest, Quickest and most effective way to remove and treat head lice at this time. If you feel uncomfortable about coming into the lice treatment center to have treatment we provide curb-side pickup for our DIY Lice Kit. We are offering tele-conferencing or facetime for Virtual head lice checks or help with at home treatments.
At NitWits, our trained professionals follow the CDC guidelines and other CDC personal hygiene guidelines to keep everyone healthy and safe. Our mission is to stay healthy and safe while helping to prevent the spread of lice.
Additional Safety Measures We Take:
- Employees who feel unwell or who manifest symptoms must stay home.
- All clinic hard surfaces are to be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized (disinfected) between each client visit per CDC guidelines.
- All soft-surface items with potential client contact (towels, capes) are to be washed in hot water and dried on highest heat setting per CDC guidelines.
- All trash related to cleaning and disinfecting should go into dedicated, lined garbage containers.
- Employees are to wash hands thoroughly after each client visit, per CDC guidelines. Employees are to follow other CDC personal care guidelines to reduce risk of germ transmission, including sneezing.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact our lice treatment center:
9302 NEW LAGRANGE ROAD
LOUISVILLE, KY 40242